Kwara State College of Education NCE Post UTME Form 2021/2022: The management of the Kwara State College of Education, Oro is now selling the post UTME form for admission into the college NCE programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Kwara State College of Education, Oro NCE post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- All candidates who chose the college in the 2021 UTME
- All other candidates who sat for 2021 UTME
NOTE: only candidates who score 100 and above in the 2021 UTME are eligible to attend.
Requirements for the screening exercise:
All candidates are required to bring the following documents for the screening exercise;
- Original and photocopies of 2021 UTME registration and result slip/printout
- Two recent passport photographs
- Original and photocopies of all results.
How to Apply for KWCOE NCE Post UTME Form
- Visit the college website www.kwcoeoro.edu.ng
- Click on admission menu
- Select apply for admission
- Select NCE admission
- Fill the form for payment.
Note that you need to select Interswitch then proceed to make payment of #2,000 only
- After successful payment you will receive sms confirming the payment including your username and password to login to the portal properly
- Fill the form and submit. Kindly use a functional e-mail address and phone number
- Download a copy of the completed form for further processing
Please note that the status of candidates applications can be monitored online and notification will be sent to applicants once decisions are made on the application.