IMT Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 for ND Full-Time: Institute Of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu, is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its National DIploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirement and how to obtain IMT post UTME form below.
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of forms for the 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
The screening exam which will be computer-based takes place from Monday 19th Oct, 2020 to Friday 23rd Oct., 2020 by 8:am daily.
The screening exercise is open to all candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME.
How to Apply for IMT Post UTME Form 2020/2021.
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact : 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before 16th October, 2020 as the application window closes on that day. Candidates are also advised to change to the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu as their FIRST CHOICE Institution and also note that any wrong information given disqualifies the candidate.