FUTO Pre-Degree to Degree (100 Level) Admission List 2021/2022: Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO pre-degree to degree (100 level) admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session is now available on the university website.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the 2019/2020 academic session pre-degree programme of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates successfully absorbed into its various degree (100 level) programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
FUTO pre-degree to degree admission list has been successfully uploaded on the university website.
Check FUTO Pre-Degree to 100 Level Admission List
- Go to FUTO admission status checking portal at https://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatusRegular.aspx.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your admission status.
Go to https://futo.edu.ng/list-of-pre-degree-candidates-admitted-into-regular-programme/ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the pre-degree candidates that made it to FUTO regular programmes.