FCT School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission List 2021/2022: The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) School of Nursing and Midwifery, Gwagwalada, Basic Midwifery Programme admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
The management of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) School of Nursing and Midwifery, Gwagwalada, has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its Basic Midwifery Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- University of Toronto International Admission Scholarships 2021
- Nigerian Airforce Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment BMTC 2021
- 2021 NYSC Batch ‘A’ Stream I Orientation Course is OUT
- Do It Yourself Hacks for the Home
- Coimbra Group Universities Scholarship 2021 for Young Africans
- CBN COVID-19 Support Loan Website 2021 for Households & Businesses
- CBN COVID-19 Stimulus Portal For Households & Businesses Reopens
How to Check FCT School of Midwifery Admission List
The list has been posted on the notice board within the school premises. Prospective students are advised to go to the school to confirm their admission status.
All admitted candidates are to report to the Principal, FCT School of Midwifery Gwagwalada from 15 March 2021 with the original and photocopy of the following documents to collect your admission letters:
- Birth Certificate
- State of origin certificate
- Primary School leaving certificate
- WAEC/NECO certificate,
- COMPLETE 6 years Secondary School Testimonial Print out of BANK VERIFICATION NUMBER (BVN) slip
Orientation/lectures commence on 22 March 2021. Failure to resume one month after this resumption date i.e 12 April 2021 means forfeiture of the admission.
Please note that accommodation spaces are limited therefore would be on a first-come-first-served basis.