FCE Pankshin Admission List for 2020/2021 Session: Federal College of Education Pankshin (FCEP) admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the Federal College of Education, Pankshin (FCEP) has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its NCE and Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Nigeria Maritime University Resumption Date 2021
- EMEND World Environment Day Writing Competition 2021
- Mama Cass Restaurant Limited Recruitment 2021 & How to Apply
- University of Western Australia Global Excellence Scholarship 2021
- Atlas Corps Fellowship 2021/2022 [Funded to the United States]
- Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarship 2021/2022 for African Students
- Al-Istiqama University Sumaila (AUSU) Post UTME Form 2020/2021
How to Check FCE Pankshin Admission List
Federal College of Education, Pankshin (FCEP) admission list is now available on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
ALTERNATIVELY, Federal College of Education, Pankshin (FCEP) prospective candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCE Pankshin admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the college website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the college website.
- Visit https://admission.fcepankshin.ng/?page=NjE2MjMxLzc4NDI5NC8zMzYxMjYvNDQ4MTY4LzcyODI3My8=.
- Supply your JAMB registration number and password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Sign In’ button to access your FCE Pankshin admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal College of Education, Pankshin (FCEP) 2020/2021 admission list.