How to Apply for EKSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021: The management of the Ekiti State University (EKSU) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its various postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Opportunities exist for suitably qualified candidates for postgraduate training leading to the award of the Postgraduate Diploma, Master’s, and PhD degrees at Ekiti State University (EKSU) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
READ ALSO: DELSU JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021 Session
- Nigeria Maritime University Resumption Date 2021
- EMEND World Environment Day Writing Competition 2021
- Mama Cass Restaurant Limited Recruitment 2021 & How to Apply
- University of Western Australia Global Excellence Scholarship 2021
- Atlas Corps Fellowship 2021/2022 [Funded to the United States]
- Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarship 2021/2022 for African Students
- Al-Istiqama University Sumaila (AUSU) Post UTME Form 2020/2021
How to Apply for EKSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2021.
Application fee: N 16,600.00 (Sixteen Thousand Naira Only).
Procedure for Application:
1. Pay for the Postgraduate admission form by going to https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/6965290534/service.spa.
2. Visit EKSU Portal eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng.
3. Click on ‘ADMISSION’, a drop-down list of applications will appear, click on ‘post-graduate’.
4. It will take you to a signup page, where you will create an account.
5. On successfully sign-up, locate the sign in and log in to your dashboard.
6. You will see the list of available application, locate POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION on the dashboard and click on apply.
7. The next page is to confirm your payment. You are to enter your payment reference number that was generated while making payment on Remita. Enter the ‘RRR’ and click on proceed.
8. The next page will take in your biodata.
9. Click on the submit button to complete your application.
Deadline: May 30, 2021.