EBSU Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session: Ebonyi State University, EBSU admission list is out. The management of the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) has released the 2020/2021 academic session merit admission list online.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) for the 2020/2021 academic session, that the management has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission through the merit admission list.
EBSU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is now available online.
How to Check Ebonyi State University Admission List
- Go to EBSU admission status checking portal at https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions/adm_status_default_page.
- Choose ‘JAMB POST UTME SCREENING’ from the Choose your program type section.
- Choose ‘By Jamb Reg. Number’ or ‘By Name’ from the search pattern section.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number or Name in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Check Admission Status’ button to access your EBSU admission status.
NOT ADMITTED? If yes, you can still apply for EBSU supplementary admission.
Candidates Successfully admitted into EBSU DEGREE programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
RECOMMENDED: EBSU Acceptance Fee & Registration Procedure.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also check your EBSU admission status on the JAMB portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit the JAMB facility website at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your EBSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to EBSU admission list.