COOU ANSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Academic Session: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU formerly called Anambra State University, ANSU Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise is out. COOU post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly Anambra State University (ANSU) hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of its 2020/2021 academic session post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form.
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and Direct Entry candidates, who chose the University as First or Second choice University and scored 170 or above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to register for the University’s 2020 Post-UTME Exercise.
- Maltina Teacher of the Year Award 2020
- Federal Civil Service Structure and Grade Levels
- Andela Salary Structure And How Much They Pay Staff
- Nigeria Airforce Registration Portal 2020 – www.airforce.mil.ng
- NCEE Common Entrance Examination Timetable for Unity Schools 2020
- Top 10 Insurance Companies in Nigeria – Updated List
- NECO BECE Timetable 2020 for JSS 3 Candidates [Junior WAEC Exam]
- NECO SSCE Timetable for 2020 October/November Exam – OFFICIAL
- Npower August News Update Today 2020 | Daily Stipend & Salary Updates
- ESUT Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Delta State Poly Ozoro (DSPZ) Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- How to Upload Credentials on Oyo TESCOM Portal – tescom.jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng
How to Register for Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Post UTME Form.
- Candidates are required to register on-line, on payment of the processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, through the REMITA platform, at any branch of the following Banks:
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Eco Bank Plc
- Candidates should visit the University Portal, coou.edu.ng, generate payment invoice with their JAMB Registration Numbers and proceed to the authorized Banks with the payment invoice number.
- Access Pin Codes for authorized login into the University portal will be issued to candidates.
- Candidates should submit required information on their Bio-data, while completing the online registration form.
Candidates shall be notified of the result of the Screening Exercise online, as soon as the admission process is completed. Please contact the following GSM numbers: 08038739845, 08060378049 in case of any login problem.