BSU List of Candidates Yet to Upload O’level Results 2020/2021 Admission: Benue State University, Markudi (BSUM) has published the list of candidates that are yet to upload their O’level results for the 2020/2021 academic session admission.
The management of the Benue State University, Markudi (BSUM) has released the names of candidates who are yet to complete their PUTME/DE Registration by not Uploading their O’level Results on the school portal.
1. The Benue State University has conducted and concluded the 2020/2021 admission exercise in line with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board’s (JAMB) policy as approved by the Federal Ministry of Education and other relevant Regulatory Bodies in Quota Regulated Programmes.
2. In line with the new policy, all admissions are conducted on the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS). Candidates who are proposed by the University in both programmes applied for or proposed change from their preferred choices as a result of the inability to accommodate them in quota-regulated programmes (MBBS, LL. B, BN. Nursing Science & Radiography and Radiation Science) are to accept or reject their new offer on JAMB portal (CAPS) to enable JAMB process their admission status to conclusion.
3. The implication of the above process is that both emails and mobile contacts supplied by candidates at the point of JAMB registration must remain active to enable them receive/access notification of their admission status from JAMB for necessary actionable obligation.
4. Consequent upon the above and the noticeable challenges being experienced by candidates with the new policy/procedure, the University has harvested and populated its website with a list of all candidates who are yet to:
accept or reject their proposed transfer/change to programmes other than their preferred choice; complete their registration for PUTME online screening by uploading their O’ Levels for computation of PUTME scores/grading and placement for programmes of study; and accept JAMB’s approval of their offer (for those whose preferred programme have been approved by JAMB).
5. The import of the above is to request candidates who applied to BSU for admission in the 2020/2021 academic session and are yet to know their status to proceed to check on both CAPS and BSU website to ascertain same.
6. Notice is therefore given to all candidates who fall in categories (4) i – iii above as follow:
a). Category i – candidates should Proceed to JAMB CAPS and accept/reject the proposed transfer of programme other than the preferred choice.
b). Category ii – candidates should click on the link ‘upload document (PUTME) under admissions on the university’s website to upload their documents.
c). Category iii – candidates should proceed to JAMB CAPS and accept their offer of admission as approved by JAMB.
7. Candidates have one (1) week from the date of this publication to avail themselves this opportunity to complete their admission process.
BSUM CALL NOTICE OF PRE-ADMISSION CHECKLIST AND REQUESTED ACTION
CANDIDATES WHOSE RESPONSE IS REQUIRED ON CAPS DUE TO THEIR ADMISSIONS IN PROGRAMMES DIFFERENT FROM THEIR PROGRAMMES OF FIRST CHOICE (2020/2021 SESSION) AS AT 8TH OCTOBER, 2021.
Click here to View List: https://www.bsum.edu.ng/w3/preAdmChecklist2.php
The under-listed candidates are yet to upload their O’level results on the school portal: