BAsug Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Session: The management of the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG), is now selling forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bauchi State University Gadau (BASUG) postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Bauchi State University Gadau (BASUG) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Before you proceed, check: BASUG Postgraduate COURSES.
BASUG Postgraduate Admission Requirements
All applicants must have O’ Level with a minimum of five (5) credits, relevant to the programme of interest, including Mathematics and/or English Language.
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes:
- A Bauchi State University first degree, with at least Third class, in the relevant/related subject or from any other recognized University;
- An HND or any other recognised equivalent qualification in the relevant/related subject;
- Professional qualification in a related discipline acceptable by the Senate of Bauchi State University.
- Bauchi State University graduate in the relevant area with at least Second class or from other recognized University;
- The graduate with Third class degree and at least Merit pass PGD in the relevant area;
- The graduate with a minimum of Second Class Upper division degree in a non-related area together with a relevant professional qualification;
- Any other qualification acceptable by the Senate of Bauchi State University.
- A graduate of Bauchi State University in the relevant subject with a minimum of Second class or from other recognized university with at least a 2.75 CGPA on the scale of 5.00;
- A Graduate with Honour degree and an appropriate PGD with at least Upper Credit pass;
- An HND holder from any recognized institution with at least a Credit pass and at least an Upper Credit pass of PGD in the relevant areas.
- A Bauchi State University graduate or from other recognized University and having Academic Master’s degree appropriate for the proposed area of study;
- The candidate may be required to pass a qualifying examination and/or undergo a probationary period not exceeding one academic session.
Duration of BASUG Postgraduate Programmes
- Postgraduate Diploma (Minimum of one (1) Academic Session and Maximum of two (2))
- MPA/MBA/MBF/MAF (Minimum of one (1) Academic Session)
- M.A./M.Sc. (Minimum of two (2) Academic Sessions and Maximum of Three (3))
- PhD (Minimum of three (3) Academic Sessions and maximum of five (5))
How to Apply for BASUG Postgraduate Form.
Apply Here – https://pgbasug.admissions.cloud/
a. All interested candidate should visit our website at www.basug.edu.ng and and follow the instruction for making payment;
b. All interested candidates for Postgraduate programmes should pay the sum of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) to BASUG;
c. After making the payment candidates are to return to the BASUG website and follow the instructions on how to download the application forms and submission instructions.
Deadline: not specified.