Anambra State Poly (ANSPOLY) HND Admission Form 2021/2022: Anambra State Polytechnic (ANSPOLY), Mgbakwu, is now selling application forms for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for the ANSPOLY HND form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Anambra State Polytechnic (ANSPOLY), Mgbakwu, Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Anambra State Polytechnic (ANSPOLY) HND Courses
1. School of Agriculture and Related Disciplines
– Agricultural Technology
– Animal Health and Production Technology
– Home and Rural Economics
– Fisheries Technology
2. School of Engineering Technology
– Agricultural Engineering Technology
– Civil Engineering Technology
– Computer Engineering Technology
– Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
3. School of Management Sciences
– Business Administration and Management
– Cooperative Economics and Management
4. School of Science and Technology
– Computer Science and Technology
– Nutrition and Dietetics
– Science Laboratory Technology
ANSPOLY HND Admission Requirements
Candidates who have successfully completed the National Diploma ND Programme in any recognized Institution.
Such students must have met the requirements in Arts/Science Subjects.
How to Apply for Anambra State Poly (ANSPOLY) HND Admission Form
Qualified candidates are advised to generate RRR Number from Remita Website and pay the sum of Six Thousand, Two Hundred and Fifty Naira (#6,250.00) through REMITA platform in any commercial bank. Thereafter, proceed with the Remita printout to complete the online application form at the Polytechnic website, www.anspoly.edu.ng.
Deadline: Not Specified.
For further enquiries, please call 0803-8901-211, 0803-6043-706, 0806-3310-724, 0814-1141-638 or visit the Admissions Office at the Registry Department of Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu, opposite Radio Nigeria Purity-FM, Mgbakwu