AFIT Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2021/2022: The amount to be paid as admission acceptance fee and the payment procedure by 2021/2022 newly admitted Degree and ND, M.Eng, PGD, HND AND PRE – HND candidates of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna, have been released.
This is to inform all the newly admitted Degree, ND, M.Eng, PGD, HND AND PRE – HND candidates of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna, that the management of the institution has released the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and the payment procedure fr the 2021/2022 academic session.
READ ALSO: RSU Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2021/2022
AFIT Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2021/2022.
ND, Degree, M.Eng, PGD, HND AND PRE – HND programmes acceptance fee = N20,000 (twenty thousand naira only). Admitted candidates are to note that registration and payment of acceptance fee has commenced.
- Go to www.afit.edu.ng.
- Navigate to the “STUDENT” menu and select “New Student”
- Enter your JAMB Reg No (for ND and Degree Students) as your username and 123456 as your default password.
- You will be prompted to change your password and email address to continue. Kindly supply your new password and email to continue. Once this is successful, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Login with your new password and your JAMB Reg No.
- On your page, click on “Pay Acceptance Fee” and follow through to the end.
- After a successful Acceptance Fee Payment, click on Print Receipt to print your payment receipt.
NOTE: You are to come to the Academic Branch of AFIT with your printed receipt to collect your provisional Admission Letter.