AEFUTHA Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023: Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (AEFUTHA) post-basic nursing programme admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing, Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (AEFUTHA) POST-BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME for the 2022/2023 academic session.
READ ALSO: List of KSUSTA Postgraduate Courses
AEFUTHA Post-Basic Nursing Admission Requirements
- Interested candidates must possess five (5) credits in O’level results which includes English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology in not more than two(2) sitting in WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Please note that NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB.
- The candidate must present a coloured printout of the examination photo card at the venue of the examination.
- Midwifery Notification and license are required during application.
- A copy of the academic transcript should be mailed to:
School of Nursing,
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki,
No. 1 Chidubem Street
P.M.B 102, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.
How to Apply AEFUTHA Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form
1. Visit https://son.aefutha.edu.ng and click on the admission link to create an account with your Fullname, Email, Phone no, Username and Password. However, you will be unable to log in until your account is activated
2. Visit https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/540071077/service.spa to generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number using the GIFMIS CODE: 1000030435 or simply click on the link below to make payments
3. Kindly proceed to any commercial bank with the Remita generated number to make payment of #10,000 or simply pay on the remita platform using a debit card. Please obtain an e-receipt or teller from the bank or remita platform as this will be uploaded during registration
4. Send proof of remita payments to Whatsapp: 07036088036 or 08169634390 After Confirmation of receipt, the account created in step 1 above will be activated and a notification sent to the registered email and phone number.
5. Proceed to the admission portal to login, complete registration and print out a coloured copy of an examination photo card which will be presented at the Examination Venue
Please beware of fraudsters as the Management of SONAEFUTHA does not have an agent or representative who charges any amount of money for Admission