List of Universities That Have Released Their 2021 Admission Cut-Off Marks: Some Nigerian universities have released their cut-off marks for the 2021/2022 admission.
This follows the decision of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to cancel the national/general cut-off marks.
The JAMB’s decision gave the tertiary institution in the country the freedom to set their own cut-off marks.
Below are the Universities that have so far released their own admission cut-off marks for the 2021/2022 academic session as announced by JAMB Boss, Professor Ishaq Oloyede.
- University of Maiduguri – 150
- Usman Dan Fodio University – 140
- University of Sokoto – 140
- Pan Atlantic University – 210
- University of Lagos – 200
- Lagos State University – 190
- Covenant University – 190
- University of Ilorin – 180
- Bayero University, Kano – 180
Note, however, that Bayero University Kano, BUK’s cut-off marks vary depending on the courses. Check below:
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences – 200
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences – 250
- Faculty of Dentistry – 200
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences – 220
- Faculty of Law – 220
Cut-off mark for blind candidates – 160
Candidates who chose the above universities as the choice of study in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) should check the cut-off marks to know whether they meet the admission requirement or not.
The examination body’s registrar, Professor Oloyede, gave the details during his presentation at the 2021 admission policy meeting which was held virtually on Tuesday, August 31.
Monwuba Chibuzor Chibuikem Chibuikem, a male student from Lagos state who sat the examination in the state, topped the list with a score of 358 out of the possible 400 marks.