CCBA Graduate in Training Program 2023: The Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Graduate in Training Program is currently ongoing for young, energetic, and enthusiastic individuals in Uganda.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing over 17,000 employees, and serving a combined population of over 300 million people across the continent.
Read also: Jobs in Canada For Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship 2023/2024 Apply Now!
The CCBA vision is to refresh Africa every day and make the continent a better place for all, growing successfully as a business and creating a better-shared future for our people, customers, consumers, communities, planet and shareholders. We conduct ourselves with the utmost integrity for shared value and the greater good. We are a world-class, customer-orientated, socially and environmentally conscious fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company that is driven by engaged, motivated and inspired employees.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa [CCBA] is the largest African Coca-Cola Bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. Coca-Cola Beverages Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of CCBA.
Job Requirements | CCBA Graduate in Training Program 2023.
We are currently looking for young, energetic, and enthusiastic individuals aged between 22 to 25 years to apply for the 2023 CCBA Graduate in Training Program.
Should have a First-class or Second-class Upper university degree completed between 2021 and 2023 in any of the following disciplines
- Manufacturing (Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Logistics (Logistics & Transport)
- Finance (Statistics, Commerce, or accounting)
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Receive on-the-job training and formal training related to the rotational experience.
• Work in different departments to gain perspective on the business.
• Attend periodic evaluations.
• Prepare reports for management as and when required
Skills, Experience & Education
• Bachelor’s Degree ( First Class or Upper second-class honours) from a recognized University.
• Fresh graduate or must have graduated between (2021-2023).
• Not more than 25 years of age by the date of the advert.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent teamwork, influencing, and relationship-building skills.
• Adaptability and Flexibility.
Apply also: OHCHR Indigenous Fellowship Program 2024.
How to Apply for CCBA Graduate in Training Program 2023.
Interested candidates should apply for the Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) Graduate in Training Program 2023 by clicking the APPLY button below.