Apply for Old Mutual Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2023. Old Mutual Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2023 Graduate Programme.
The Old Mutual Nigeria Graduate Recruitment program is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
Read also: APPLY: Radio Now FM Internship Program 2023.
Old Mutual Nigeria is a Life Assurance and General Insurance business that provides a broad spectrum of insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate clients’ circumstances.
We invite applications for:
Job Title: Old Mutual – Graduate Programme
Employment Type: Full-time
What’s in it for you?
- We will partner with you to craft a great career with Old Mutual that aligns with your career aspirations.
- Your voice is important to us, and we will provide engagement platforms and tools to encourage meaningful dialogue.
- You’ll be exposed to a great culture based on diversity and inclusion, forming a solid foundation of our values.
- You’ll receive continuous coaching and development opportunities.
- You’ll gain access to industry experts as mentors and coaches.
- You’ll gain access to excellent learning and development opportunities.
- You’ll have an opportunity to make a difference in the communities in which we operate.
- You’ll benefit from a robust and structured programme.
- Our graduates are appointed into various roles across Old Mutual’s businesses.
- Are you doing a postgraduate degree or in your final year of study in one of the disciplines below? If yes, then we are looking for you!
- BCom Information system
- BSc IT Systems
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Computer/Software Engineering
- BCom in Business/Finance qualification with Technology modules
- Diploma in IT (3 years)
- Advanced Diploma in IT
- BSc Data Science
- Are you a citizen/eligible to work in the country of application?
- Can you work/relocate to any part of the country you are based in?
- Have you achieved a minimum of 65% average across your studies?
- Familiarity with industry tools and technologies: These include cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.), databases (SQL, NoSQL) and general web development principles.
- Advanced Diploma (AdvDip): Information Technology, Bachelor of Commerce (BCom): Computer and Information Science, Bachelor of Commerce (BCom): Mathematical Statistics, Bachelor of Science (BS): Information Technology, Diploma (Dip): Information Technology
Application Closing Date
1st September 2023.
How to Apply for Old Mutual Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2023.
Interested and qualified candidates for the Old Mutual Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2023 should: Click here to apply online.
About Old Mutual Nigeria.
Old Mutual Life and Old Mutual General are part of Nigeria’s Old Mutual Limited group. This premium African financial services group offers life protection, general insurance, savings, investments and lending services to 11.3 million customers in 14 countries across Africa and China.
Our Life Assurance and General Insurance business has been operating in Nigeria since March 2013, acquiring the majority stake in Oceanic Life Assurance Company. In January 2014, Old Mutual acquired a majority stake in Oceanic General Insurance Limited, offering Life and General Insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate clients’ circumstances.
We provide a wide range of General and Life Insurance solutions designed to give our customers value and peace of mind. We also aim to deepen the financial knowledge of Nigerians by providing free Financial Education workshops to organizations, associations, and groups.