UNIABUJA Post UTME & Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 www.uniabuja.edu.ng : This page contains information about the University of Abuja post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. UNIABUJA Post UTME Form is now available for purchase online.
Are you looking for Uniabuja post utme form 2021? Do you want to apply Uniabuja direct entry form 2021? Are you searching for uniabuja post utme and de form online? Do you want to know if the university of abuja post utme / Direct entry form is out? Kindly read this article and find out all information you need to know about the UNIABUJA post utme & Direct entry form 2020/2021.
UNIABUJA Post UTME & Direct Entry Form 20/2021 www.uniabuja.edu.ng
The management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
Latest Update: University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) post UTME application portal has been reopened. The new deadline for registration is now 7th February 2021.
Registration for University of Abuja post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise will begin soon.
University of Abuja Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
To be eligible for the screening exercise, the candidate must have:
1.) Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME;
2.) Must have chosen the University of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to University of Abuja as their first choice;
3.) Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly to the University portal and attend the screening exercise.
How to Apply UNIABUJA Post UTME & Direct Entry Form 2021.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only), through Remita Platform via the University of Abuja 2020 Post-UTME Screening Portal.
1. Visit http://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply.”
2. Click Undergraduate link on the left pane
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details.”
4. Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
5. On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
6. Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
7. Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
8. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
9. After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
10. Click on “Login to dashboard”
11. Click on “Application form” and complete your registration.
12. Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule
NOTE: You can always requery your payment attempt if you have been debited and the network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then requery your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below.
Also Note: It is mandatory for all candidates to upload their O level results on JAMB Portal.
For support, contact [email protected]
Terms and Conditions
- I confirm that I have read through and understood the information contained in this screening process.
- I have paid the prescribed charge of N2.000.00 only in the Remita Platform via this website.
- I understand that any wrong information I provided in the course of filling this form shall lead to my disqualification at any time any such wrong information is discovered.
- I undertake that the information I have provided here are to the best of my knowledge, accurate and correct. I take full responsibility for all of it. I absolve the Authorities of University of Abuja and its assigns of any liability for their decisions taken based on any information I provided throughout this screening process.