Malaysian Government MTCP Scholarship 2022-2023 (Fully Funded): Applications are opened now to apply for the Malaysian Government MTCP Scholarship 2023 in Malaysia. All International Students form all over the world are eligible to apply for Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship. Students can pursue their Masters Degree from Malaysian Public and Private Universities. Malaysian Government Scholarship 2022 from Malaysian Government is Fully Funded scholarship. The award is available for academic session of 2022-23. Also apply for Jiangsu University Presidential Scholarship 2023 in China (Fully Funded).
A wide range of academic fields are available under MTCP Scholarship to undertake Masters Degree Program. The Scholarship will cover all the expenses to study abroad. There is No Application Fee to Apply for this scholarship. Also No Need of IELTS test. Students can apply on the basis of English Proficiency Certificate. Must check Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship 2023 in USA (Fully Funded).
Table of Contents
- 1 Malaysian Government MTCP Scholarship 2022-2023 Details:
- 2 Financial Benefits:
- 3 Malaysian Government MTCP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- 4 List of Available Study Fields:
- 5 List of Malaysian Universities:
- 6 How to Apply for Malaysian Government MTCP Scholarship 2022-2023?
- 7 Documents Required:
- 8 Selection Criteria:
- 9 Application Deadline:
Malaysian Government MTCP Scholarship 2022-2023 Details:
- Provided by: Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship award: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: Malaysia
- Last Date: 16 July 2022.
Malaysian Government MTCP Scholarship 2023 in Malaysia is a Full Free Scholarship to study in a Postgraduate Degree Program. The detail of covered expenses is given below:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Other allowances of RM3,500 per month which includes:
- Cost of Living Allowance
- Visa Fee
- Travel Allowance
- Book Allowance
- Tools Allowance
- House Rental Allowance
- Placement Allowance
- Thesis Allowance
- Practical Training Allowance
- End of Study Allowance
- Medical Claims
- One-off return economy-class airline ticket from student’s closest international airport to Malaysia and back to student’s home country
Method of Payment: Participants will receive allowances and other benefits as mentioned above from the Scholarship Division, Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia through their individual savings accounts. Students are advised to open a Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad account.
Malaysian Government MTCP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Not more than 45 years old at the time of application.
- For Master’s Degree Program, applicants should obtain a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a minimum CGPA of 3.5 at Undergraduate Degree level.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency:
- Scanned copy of the original proof of English Language Proficiency such as IELTS (minimum total score 6.0); or TOEFL paper-based test with a score of 500 or an internet-based test with a score of 70; or
- Applicants obtaining Degrees with English as medium of instructions may also be accepted (evidence is a prerequisite).
- Has an excellent level of health certified by a doctor/physician. The cost of the medical check-up shall be fully borne by the applicant.
- Scholars must undertake full-time study for postgraduate programs at the selected Higher Learning Institutions (Please refer List of Universities).
- Applications are only open to candidates who have received offer letters from universities in Malaysia but have not yet started their studies or those who have registered for no more than one semester for a Master’s Degree.
List of Available Study Fields:
Almost all academic fields are available Under MTCP Scholarship for Masters from the Government of Malaysia Scholarship.
- Science, Technology and Engineering (not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy)
- Economics, Finance, Management and Banking
- Social Science and Humanities
- Information and Communication Technology
- International Relations and Political Science
- Agriculture and Aquaculture
List of Malaysian Universities:
Students can avail this scholarship by taking admission in any university given below:
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Tenaga Malaysia (UNITEN)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- International Centre For Education In Islamic Finance (INCEIF)
How to Apply for Malaysian Government MTCP Scholarship 2022-2023?
You Can Apply Online for Malaysian Government Scholarship 2023 in Malaysia. Fill the Online Application. First Sign Up & Read the Guidelines. The Link of the Online Application Portal & Official Advertisement is also given below:
Following documents will be required while applying online:
- Application form
- A certified copy of Passport as evidence of nationality (minimum of 6 month’s validity);
- A certified copy of Academic Transcript;
- Record of all the courses taken throughout the degree programme must be reflected in the academic transcripts;
- Applicants must submit transcripts of their undergraduate studies; and
- Applicants must submit an official document issued by the applicants’ alma mater describing the university’s grade system. If an applicant’s transcript does not include information on CGPA, marks or score percentile. Documents must be certified.
- A certified copy of English Language Proficiency tests (TOEFL or IELTS);
- Letter of Recommendation from two (2) referees;
- Endorsement form;
- Admission offer letter from Malaysian Universities (if applicable);
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Medical examination form.
- High-level academic achievement.
- Excellent communication, writing and reading skills in English Language.
The last date to apply for Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship 2023 for International Candidates is 16th July 2022.