Immerse Education Essay Competition 2024 is now open for applications. The Immerse Education Essay Competition provides the opportunity for students aged 13-18 to submit essay responses to a question of their choice relating to a subject of interest.
There are over twenty questions to choose from which can be found in the full Essay Competition Guide. 10 winners will receive a 100% scholarship to study at a world-leading university of their choosing. Outstanding runners-up also receive partial scholarships.
You May Also Like: Nigerian Army Reshedules Recruitment Screening Exercise
Benefits of the Immerse Education Essay Competition.
Benefits of the competition include:
- Funded scholarship to study abroad: The essay competition offers students like you the chance to win a full or partial scholarship to one of their Online Programmes or residential programmes in locations such as Oxford, Cambridge, Sydney, London and more.
- Ongoing support from Immerse while you write: Full support from the team as you write your essay, with free guides and top tips to help you along the way. Sign up to receive the full Essay competition Guide and free tips and tricks as you write.
- Demonstrate what you know: The competition is a chance for you to demonstrate your content knowledge by answering advanced university-style questions.
- Build your skills and knowledge: The opportunity to apply and advance your essay writing skills. You will likely learn something new in the process!
- Develop your self-discipline: A chance to strengthen your self-discipline as you commit to a challenging project and complete it from start to finish.
Read also: How do I log into Smile MIFI?
Prizes to be Won
- 1st place: 10 winners will receive a 100% scholarship.
- Runners Up will be awarded partial scholarships of up to 50% to study their chosen subject with Immerse. The number of runners-up will be determined by the number of entries received and the quality of the work submitted. Usually, around 7% of entrants receive scholarship funding to attend an Immerse programme.
- The Immerse Education Essay Competition is open to students worldwide of all nationalities.
- You must be aged between 13-18 during your chosen programme.
- Be interested in all subjects, from Architecture to Medicine, Creative Writing to Film Studies.
How to Apply for Immerse Education Essay Competition.
The deadline for all essay entries for this round of the competition is January 4, 2024.
Read also: ARM Tech Talent Bootcamp: 3-month Programme