Nigerian Army College of Nursing Yaba Admission Form 2022/2023: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nigerian Army College of Nursing, Yaba, Lagos, ND/HND Nursing Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Admission is open to Military, Para-Military personnel and civilians.
DURATION: Five (5) years for ND/HND Nursing Programme.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in their O-Level Result (WASSC/GCE, NECO) which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings
- Candidates must be between the ages of 17 and 25 years by October, 2022
- Candidates must be Nigerian by birth
- In addition to the above, candidates must have written JAMB 2022 and scored a minimum of 160
- In addition to the above, candidate must have a medical fitness report.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing Admission Form
Application Form can be obtained from the Registrar’s Office on payment of the sum of a non-refundable fee of N5,000 only.
Interview holds from 5th September, 2022 by 8 am daily at the School premises. Interview will take the form of written aptitude test, oral interview and screening of Original O-level results.
N.B: Candidates shall be responsible for their accommodation, transport and feeding throughout the period of the interview
Closing Date: Completed application forms must be returned to the college with photocopies of your credentials a week before the selection interview.
APPLICATION ENDS: 5th September, 2022.
FOR FURTHER INQUIRIES, CONTACT THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS: 08037175650, 08032508197, 07063374043, 07019940579
DISCLAIMER: The College hasn’t authorised anyone directly/indirectly to act as admission agent, neither is the admission form to be filled online.