FULOKOJA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2021/2022: The amount to be paid as Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) admission acceptance and the payment procedure for the 2021/2022 academic session newly admitted students have been released.
Following the publication of the FULOKOJA admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session, the management of the institution released the amount payable as admission acceptance fee by candidates offered provisional admission into the university for the session.
How to Pay Federal University Lokoja Acceptance Fee Online
FULOKOJA acceptance fee amount is N20,000 (twenty thousand naira only). Follow the procedure outlined below to make payment.
- Login to the University’s 2021/2022 Admission Portal (https://www.putme.fulokoja.edu.ng/) with your JAMB Registration Number.
- Check your admission status.
- Successful candidates should generate payment invoice for acceptance fee from the University’s 2021/2022 Admission Portal.
- Pay acceptance fee of N20,000.00 using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
- For Card Payment: Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Invoice“, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment: Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
- Return to the University’s 2021/2022 Admission Portal to confirm your payment.
- Print your Admission Letter and letter of undertaking
- Return to the University’s 2021/2022 Admission Portal to supply your O’level examination details and scratch card details. Please note that failure to upload a valid and unused examination scratch card detail will lead to automatic disqualification of admission.
- Wait for confirmation SMS or check the portal to continue the registration process.
You are advised to keep all printed documents as you will be required to submit them during registration.