Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu (FEDCODTTEN) admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu (FEDCODTTEN) has published the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its ND and Degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
READ ALSO: African Development Bank (AfDB) Virtual Internship Program 2022
How to Check FEDCODTTEN Admission List
Currently, Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu (FEDCODTTEN) prospective students can now access their admission status from the list of names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FEDCODTTEN admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu (FEDCODTTEN) ND and first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- Those candidates whose admission status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu (FEDCODTTEN) ND and Degree programmes.