Deba College of Health Sciences & Tech Admission Form 2023/2024: Admission forms for the 2023/2024 academic session at the College of Health Sciences and Technology, Deba are now available online. The College offers various diploma and certificate programs in areas such as Community Health, Medical Laboratory Science, Pharmacy Technician, and more. Prospective students must meet specific admission requirements, including credit in five subjects in WASSCE, NABTED NECO, or WAEC. The duration of each diploma program is three years, while the certificate program is two years. Applicants are advised to apply online.
The College of Health Sciences and Technology, Deba, has officially opened the admission process for the 2023/2024 academic session. This announcement is of interest to the general public and all prospective students seeking admission into various health-related programmes.
The admission process for the 2023/2024 academic session covers the following programmes:
- Community Health Extension Worker (3 years – Diploma Certificate)
- Junior Community Health Extension Worker (2 years – Certificate)
- Medical Laboratory Science (3 years – Diploma Certificate)
- Pharmacy Technician (3 years – Diploma Certificate)
- X-ray Technician (3 years – Diploma Certificate)
- Health Information Management (3 years – Diploma Certificate)
- Dental Surgery (3 years – Diploma Certificate)
To be considered for admission into the College of Health Sciences and Technology, Deba, candidates must satisfy both the general and specific entry requirements for the respective school, department, and programme. Candidates must obtain credit in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry, in WASSCE, NABTEB, NECO, or WAEC. Results from two different sittings are accepted.
Duration of Programmes
The duration for each diploma programme is three years, while the certificate programme runs for two years.
How to Apply Deba College of Health Sciences & Tech Admission Form
Prospective candidates are required to fill the application forms online. The forms can be accessed on the school portal with the payment made via the school’s account using Banks or ATM cards. Please follow the detailed instructions below to apply:
- Visit the application portal: https://applicant.safapply.com/sohtd
- Fill in the application form with your Surname, Firstname, Middlename, Email Address (only Gmail is allowed), and Phone Number.
- An email verification link will be sent to your Gmail account. Click on ‘Verify Your Email Address’ to verify your email.
- After email verification, upload your passport photograph (no more than 50KB in size).
- Click ‘Make Payment’ to pay the required application fee. The fee is ₦5,000 for ND Applications and ₦4,000 for Certificate Applications. Ensure to print your payment receipt.
- Click ‘Fill application form’ to complete the application form with your profile information, the courses you wish to apply for, and your academic qualifications.
- Print the acknowledgment/examination permit slip, the completed application form, and the referee form.
Candidates are advised to make the payments personally and avoid third-party transactions. All application forms must be filled and submitted online before the specified closing date.
The College of Health Sciences and Technology, Deba, looks forward to welcoming new students to its diverse range of programmes. Interested applicants should ensure they meet all the specified requirements and complete their applications in due time. For any assistance, kindly refer to the instructions provided or contact the school directly.
About the College of Health Sciences and Technology, Deba.
I am happy to welcome each and every one of us to the College of Health Sciences and Technology, Deba. I’m also pleased to welcome those that have been with us for a long time.
You have all been chosen to be a part of our prestigious College of Health Sciences and Technology, Deba due to a reciprocal enthusiasm for the School’s vision/mission.
Your passions will help us come together and allows us to achieve our individual as well as group goals.
The college needs you as much as you need us and that is why we are grateful to have you joining us here at www.htd.edu.ng.
College of Health Sciences and Technology, Deba was established in the year 2021. The school was certified and issued with a provision approval by the Gombe state ministry of health for takeoff by September 2021.
The college management engaged a group of professionals to facilitate the commencement of staff and students enrollment and released the appointment of appropriate staffs by November 2021. The students were also admitted in December after the prepared interview/aptitude test.
The college started its first lectures on 4th January 2022. There it acquired accreditation from association of medical imaging and X- Ray council (AMEXTON) by May/June 2022.
The college currently has a total number of 176 students dispersed into various departments of community health, pharmacy technician, medical laboratory technician, health information management and dental surgery technician.
The college has a total number of 50 staffs including the academic and non academic staff operating on six days basis (Monday- Saturday).