CCUK Post UTME Form 2022 | Requirements: Capital City University, Kano post UTME Form for 2022/2023 academic session is out. The management and school authority hereby inform the general public that Capital City University (CCUK), Kano State is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate admissions into its undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Capital City University, Kano (CCUK) has commenced the sale of post UTME screening application forms for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
WHY CHOOSE CAPITAL CITY UNIVERSITY?
- Affordable tuition including accommodation fee per annum. (Installment semester payment applicable).
- The environment is serene and most conducive for learning.
- World class educational facilities including ICT/Library/Study skills centre/Entrepreneurship centre/Career Counseling.
- World class hostels and housing facilities.
- World class sports/ recreational facilities/Food courts/entertainment centre.
- World Class University Hospital & Wellness Centre.
- World class faculties and lecturers with international exposure and experience.
- Globalized knowledge based curriculum and globally recognized degree.
- Finish your studies in record time. No strike. Peaceful environment of Kano State
- There are opportunities of getting local/foreign scholarships in CCUK.
Capital City University (CCUK) Courses
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Forensic Science
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Digital Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Statistics And Data Science
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
How Much Does CCUK Admission Form Cost?
CCUK post UTME admission form for all available courses is on sale at the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only and application are being received for admission for the 2022/2023 academic session. The management has announced the sale of its post UTME and DE admission form for only candidates that meet the requirements for the school. The info provided in this post will guide you on how to apply for the form as well as equip you with necessary information needed in the application process.
CCUK post UTME admission form for 2022/2023 academic session, how to apply for post UTME form online via CCUK official admission portal, the cost of CCUK post UTME screening form and the closing date for submission of all completed the post UTME forms for 2022/2023 academic session are all what I will be discussing and guiding you through now that the form is out. The application link is also embedded on this post so you can kick off your application immediately.
All candidate will be clear on how to go about the registration because I will break down the required steps you need in applying for their post UTME form in the simplest form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the University. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
CCUK post UTME registration procedure for 2022/2023 academic session is not different from the previous session except some slight changes in the dates as usual. It is the same with all educational institutions. Before going into details as regards CCUK Post UTME admission form for 2022/2023 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about the school’s post UTME form by past and present applicants. I will be listing and answering the most FAQs about the school’s post UTME admission form as this would help in the registration process especially for first timers.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CCUK POST UTME ADMISSION FORM
Now follow the steps below:
Step 1: You are to visit CCUK application portal using your JAMB Number and UTME Score
Step 2: Click Here to login using your JAMB Number and UTME Score
Step 3 – Upload Photo in the dashboard
Step 4 – View/Update your UTME details
Step 5 – Update profile with Country/State/LGA information as well as contact information and next of kin information
Step 6: Select your preferred programme
Step 7 – Update O Levels (SSCE/WAEC/NECO, etc.) result(s)
Step 8 – Upload your credentials (JAMB Result and O’Levels) in pdf, jpg, jpeg or png format
Step 9 – Payment Invoice
- Generate Remita Reference Remita (RRR), then
- either download a payment invoice and make payment from any of the Remita payment channels
- Directly pay from the CCUK Application portal
Step 10 – Check status of your Remita payment at anytime.
Step 11 – Generate and print payment receipt after successful payment
Step 12 – Generate and print acknowledgement slip
CCUK POST UTME FORM CLOSING DATE
Is this well understood? If you have questions as regards CCUK post UTME admission form for fresh applicants for 2022/2023 academic session, kindly reach out to us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Please share this post by making use of the social share buttons below so others could benefit from it.