In this guide, you will get vital information on how to access the ongoing Federal Ministry of Education Scholarship form through www.education.gov.ng.
The www.education.gov.ng is the official portal for the ongoing Federal Ministry of Education Scholarship form 2019.
The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Awards 2020.
Find out vital information regarding the Federal Government Scholarship Awards 2020 below and the eligibility criteria on how to apply online. Click here to learn more
How to Login to www.education.gov.ng Portal
Application forms are to be completed online via education.gov.ng portal as follows:
- Complete form online
- Submit and Print a copy
- Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of year1,2, 3, etc.
- Current School’s Identity Card
- Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
- Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you
Courses Available for Federal Government Scholarship Awards 2020.
COURSES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneural Studies,
- Environmental Sciences