Anambra State Teachers Recruitment 2022 | Primary & Secondary School: The Government of Anambra State, through the Ministry of Education, invites applications from suitable candidates for the following positions: Primary & Secondary School Teacher. The positions are located in Awka, Anambra State.
Interested candidates for the Anambra State Basic Education Teachers Recruitment should possess minimum of a National Certificate in Education (NCE) (For the Primary) and a Bachelor’s Degree in related subjects (For the Secondary)
Table of Contents
Government of Anambra State of Nigeria has announced vacancies in two Public Schools adopted by a renowned Organization. The schools are in the heart of Awka Capital territory.
The organization is willing to employ suitable candidates for the said school in the position below:
Job Titles: Primary & Secondary School Teacher
Location: Awka, Anambra
The organization is willing to employ teachers that will teach in the said school and will be working and responsible for their emolument for the next five years in the first instance.
Primary Teachers are needed in the following areas:
Secondary Teachers are needed in the following areas:
- Agricultural Science
- Christian Religious studies
- Financial Accounts
- Physical and Health Education
- Home Economics
- Culture and Creative Arts (CCA).
- The minimum qualification to teach in the Primary School is National Certificate in Education (NCE) while that of the Secondary School is Bachelor’s Degree in related subjects.
- An education qualification is an added advantage and knowledge of ICT is mandatory.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2022.
How to Apply for Government of Anambra State Teachers Recruitment.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply including their CV and attaching Photocopies of the following documents:
- Academic Certificates
- Birth Certificates
- NYSC Discharge Certificates, where applicable.
Applications shall be sent to:
The Office of the Honorable Commissioner for Basic Education,
Jerome Udorji Secretariat,
Awka, Anambra State.
- Candidates shall be invited for Examination / Interview subsequently.
- Successful candidates shall be ready to start work in March, 2022.