FUNAI Law Post-UTME Result 2019/2020 Academic Session : FUNAI post UTME result is Out : The management of the Federal University, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) has released the results of candidates that participated in its 2019/2020 academic session Law post UTME screening exercise.
All the candidates that participated in the Federal University, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) just concluded post UTME screening exercise are hereby informed that the management of the institution has released their results.
FUNAI law post UTME results have been successfully uploaded online.
- Orange Drugs Limited Graduate Management Trainee Program 2020
- How To Apply CBN AGSMEIS Loan 2020/2021 & Requirements
- Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021
- CBN MSMEDF Loan 2020/2021 Application Guide – Apply Without Collateral
- IVVN Mentoring Fellowship Programme 2020 for Female Scientists
- Global Recycling Foundation RecyclingHeroes Contest 2020 [Nominate]
- Skusat CBT Contest 2020 – Participate in Live Test & Win Cash Prizes
- SAP Nigeria Young Professional Program 2020
- Oduduwa University Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies Recruitment 2020/2021
- Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.osun.csm.ng
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- How to Apply INEC Recruitment 2020 & Important Updates
- Osun State Ministry of Education Teaching Staff Recruitment 2020/2021
How to Check FUNAI Post UTME Result 2019/2020.
To access the result, candidates are expected to pay One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only, by following the steps below:
- Go to FUNAI post UTME result checking portal at http://portal.funai.edu.ng/Pages/Applications/PUTME/CheckScreeningResult.aspx
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number
- Select Supplementary/Law Results from the drop-down and submit to generate an etranzact invoice of N1,000.00
- Proceed to the bank for your payment
- Return to the platform after payment
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number again and Select Supplementary/Law Results from the drop-down
- Enter the Etranzact pin from the bank
- Submit to view your results
Please Note: Candidates should note that the result of the test does not amount to having gained admission into the University as there are other requisite conditions.
Finally, candidates should beware of fraudsters. The University has not authorized any person (s) to collect money from candidates for admission. Any money paid to individuals in that regard is at the giver’s risk. The University would not be held liable for it. PLEASE, BE WARNED!