Study in Germany: KAAD Masters and PhD Scholarships 2021/2022 (Fully-Funded): The Catholic Academic Exchange Service in Germany (KAAD) is offering a number of scholarships to students of Africa, Asia, the Middle East or Latin America for an opportunity to study in Germany fully funded.
The KAAD scholarships are open applicants who want to acquire a master’s degree or a PhD at a German university or do a post-doctoral research project (2-6 months for established university lecturers) at a German university and requires support.
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship 2021/2022 for Undergraduate Study (Fully-Funded)
- NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2021
- Sydney Speaks Master’s Scholarship Award for Study in Australia
- The Ian Parry Scholarship in Photojournalism 2021/2022
- University of Essex Masters Scholarships for Africans in UK 2021/2022
- NDDC 2021 Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship – scholarship.nddc.gov.ng
- JAMB Registration Form 2021 UTME/DE Fees, Guidelines and Schedule
- King’s College London School of Global Affairs Postgraduate Scholarships 2021/2022
- British Council Arts and Social Media Intern Recruitment for Fresh Graduates
- United Nations University (UNU-WIDER) Visiting PhD Fellowship 2021
Who can apply?
For the scholarship programme 1 of KAAD you can apply if you:
- come from a developing or emerging country in Africa, Asia, the Middle East or Latin America and are currently living there
- have a university degree and professional experience from your home country
- want to acquire a master’s degree or a PhD at a German university or do a post-doctoral research project (2-6 months for established university lecturers) at a German university
- are a Catholic Christian (or general belong to a Christian denomination). Candidates from other religions can apply if they are proposed by Catholic partners and can prove their commitment to interreligious dialogue
- possess German language skills before starting the studies (KAAD can provide a language course of max. 6 months in Germany).
- Above-average performance in studies and research
- The orientation of your studies or research towards permanent reintegration in your home region (otherwise the scholarship is turned into a loan),
- Religious and social commitment (activities) and willingness to inter-religious dialogue.
How to Apply for KAAD Scholarships 2021
To apply for the KAAD Masters and PhD Scholarships 2021/2022, interested and eligible candidates can proceed to the online application portal to fill and submit their applications.
Informative: KAAD is working with focus- and partner countries in your region. There are so-called Partner Committees in these countries and applications are channeled via them. Applications from other countries can be considered only in exceptional cases.
Application Deadline: Not Specified