JAMB Recommended Books for Computer Studies: In this post, you will get the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board, JAMB recommended textbooks for Computer Studies.
JAMB Recommended Textbooks – We are committed to providing our readers, especially candidates that would participate in the 2022 UTME, with information that will propel them to have excellent grades.
JAMB Recommended Textbooks PDF? or have you been asking; What Is Recommended Textbooks for JAMB 2022/2023? JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Computer Studies.
If Yes, then this post you are reading will benefit you as we are going to show you the JAMB Recommended Textbooks PDF File 2022/2023.
Table of Contents
Before you proceed, check – Registration Procedure For 2022 JAMB UTME/DE Form On Portal.
- NDA Courses & Requirements for 74th Regular Course
- NDA Application Form 2022/2023 – 74th Regular Course Admission
- NDA Subject Combination 2022 for 74RC Entrance Exam (JAMB)
- 2022 JAMB Direct Entry Form Registration Instructions & Guidelines
- How To Retrieve / Recover JAMB Profile Code 2022/2023
- JAMB Profile Code 2022/2023 (All You Need To Know)
- JAMB Correction Of Data 2022/2023 | Cost, Requirements & How-To-Do
- How To Link Email To JAMB Profile 2022/2023 (Email And Password)
- JAMB Regularization 2022/2023 – How to & Requirements
- JAMB Registration Form 2022/2023 Guidelines & Instructions
- JAMB Subject Combinations 2022 For All Courses (UTME/DE)
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- NOUN Approved Graduation List 2022
List of Recommended Textbooks for Computer Studies.
- A Textbook for Year 11 – Computer Studies Bibhya Sharma, Shaveen Singh & Vijay Singh, Publisher: Technology and Employment Skills Training Ministry of Education, Fiji.
- Addan Emmanuel (2013). My Computer for Senior Secondary Schools 1, 2, 3 with Practical Training CD. Valueplus Publication Limited.
- Adebisi, A. J. (2013). Fundamentals of Computer Studies, Nigeria: Expert Consults, Available on https://www.researchgate.net/publication/258339295_FUNDAMENTALS_OF_COMPUTE R_STUDIES
- Adedapo F. O. Mitchell A. S. and Agunbiade D. A. (Assessed on August 6, 2021): Online with Computer Senior Secondary 2; rasmedpublications.com
- Brookshear, J. G. (1991). Computer Science: An Overview. Benjamin-Cummings Publishing Co. Inc.
- Chiemeke Stella C., Souley Boukari, Olumide B. Longe (Assessed on August 6, 2021); Computer Studies for Senior Secondary Schools; University Press Plc., upssbookshop.com
- Doyle, S (1995). Computer Studies for You, USA: Nelson Thomas Ltd, 2nd Edition. Available at https://www.amazon.com/GCSC-Computer-Studies-You/dp/0748703810
- Driscoll, T. & Dolden R. (1998). Computer Studies and Information Technology (The Motivate Series), Nigeria: Macmillan Education, Available at https://amazon.com/ComputerStudies-Information-Technology-Motivate/dp/0333598342
- Henderson, P. (1987, February), Modern Introductory Computer Science. In Proceedings of the eighteen SIGCSE technical symposium on Computer Science education (pp. 183-190).
- HiiT@School (Assessed on August 6, 2021); Computer Studies for Senior Secondary Education; HiiT
- Ojo D. J. (2018). Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination on Data Processing. Past Questions and Answers (2014 – 2020). Published by TONAD Publishers Limited. (Theory, Objectives and Practical)
- Otuka J. O. E. Akande A. F. and Iginla S. I. (2019): New Computer Studies 1-3; LearnAfrica
- Senior School Certificate Examinations/National Examination Council (SSCE/NECO). Past
- Questions and Answers on Computer Studies (Theory/Objectives).
- Sloan, R. H., & Troy, P. (2008). CS 0.5: a better approach to introductory computer science
- for majors. ACM SIGCSE Bulletin, 40(1), 271-275.