FUOTUOKE 9th Matriculation Ceremony Schedule 2019/2020: Federal University Otuoke, FUOTUOKE matriculation ceremony date, time, venue, procession and procedure for the collection of academic gowns.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Federal University, Otuoke (FUOTUOKE), that the management has announced the 2019/2020 academic session matriculation ceremony’s schedule and modalities.
DATE: Saturday, February 13, 2021
TIME: 10:00 am
VENUE: University Auditorium, East Campus
The following processions shall take place during the occasion; the Students’ Procession, the Congregation Procession, the Senate Procession and the Principal Officers Procession led by the Mace Bearer. The procession will begin promptly at 8.30 am and be seated by 9.30 a.m. The ceremony is to begin at 10.00 a.m. prompt. All persons who are processing by virtue of their office and rank and those who have been required to process should endeavour to be punctual.
The Order of procession is as follows:
- All students are to be in their faculties except the selected three from each Department that will represent them at the Auditorium.
- All matriculating students are to advise their parents/guardians not to participate in the Matriculation Ceremony ground as a result of the pandemic out can be in their various home to watch it visual.
Procedure to Collect/Return Academic Gowns for Matric
The following is the procedure for the collection/return of Academic Gowns by Fresh Students.
MATRICULATION GOWNS FEE:- Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
- Thursday FEBRUARY 4, 2021: Collection of Gowns by Faculty Officers in Senate office
- MONDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2021: Students pay the remaining balance of One Thousand Mara (N1,000.00) only at the Bursary Department obtain receipts, present them to the Faculty Officers and collect the gowns,
- THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2021: Payment and collection of Academic Gowns ends and
- TUESDAY FEBRUARY 16, 2021: Return of Academic gowns ends.