How to Register for 2020 WAEC GCE via UBA Bank USSD Code & Leo: Intending candidates for the 2020 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates can register at any UBA Branch Office or online via our Leo platform and USSD code.
WAEC and GCE Registration 2020: Register for West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) and check your results from anywhere.
The United Bank for Africa (UBA) is extending her services to the educational sector in a vast way in Nigeria. The Pan-African bank has created an easy means of purchasing the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) registration form for private candidates and to check your WAEC results from anywhere in Nigeria.
On this note, MEDIANGR.com.ng is sharing the right guidelines on how to go about this. Follow the guide below to get started.
- CBN N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday
- CBN N50bn Loans to SMEs & Others End 2024
- CBN COVID-19 Support Loan 2020 for Households & Businesses
- CBN MSMEDF Loan 2020/2021 Application Guide – Apply Without Collateral
- How To Apply CBN AGSMEIS Loan 2020/2021 & Requirements
- How To Apply CBN MSMEDF Loan 2020 Application Form & Guidelines
- NIRSAL Agrocoop Loan for Farmers Form Portal & How to Apply
- NIRSAL Targeted Credit Facility SME Loan Application Form 2020
- How to Apply CBN N50bn COVID-19 Intervention Fund
- CBN N50bn Credit Facility Stimulus Package Questions & Answers
- Central Bank of Nigeria Salary Structure 2020 [CBN Salary Scale]
How to Register for WAEC or GCE via 919.
- Step 1. Dial *919#
- Step 2. Select 8 (Next)
- Step 3. Select 1 (Pay Bills)
- Step 4. Enter PIN
- Step 5. Select Account Number
- Step 6. Select 6 (Next)
- Step 7. Select 4 (Professional Institutes and Societies)
- Step 8. Select 1 or 2 (WAEC e-Registration or PIN checker purchase)
- Step 9. Provide Name of Candidate and Proceed
- Step 10. Pay
How to Register for the 2020 Private WASSCE via Leo
Chat with Leo on Facebook via https://m.me/ubachatbanking
If you are already friends with Leo
- Step 1. Send “Bill” to Leo
- Step 2. Choose WAEC Examination or WAEC Pin-checker from the pop up below the categories listed.
- Step 3. Supply name of the candidate to proceed
- Step 4. Click on Pay to continue
If you are NOT yet friends with Leo,
- Step 1. Say “Hi” to LEO to start chatting and view a list of Leo’s service offerings
- Step 2. If you do not have a UBA account, tell Leo to open a new account for you instantly. Fund the account and commence transactions immediately
- Step 3. If you have a UBA account, confirm your account information with Leo to start transactions.
- Step 4. Type ‘Bill’ to proceed to bill payments option. A menu is displayed with the payment categories
- Step 5. Choose ‘Professional Institutions and Societies’ to proceed. Choose WAEC from the subsequent options.
- Step 6. Provide Candidate name and select Pay to proceed
- Step 7. Input OTP generated to complete the transaction
- Step 8. For general inquiries about the Bank’s Products/services, weather, time zone, etc., keep chatting with Leo.